20120524

Yes, I've decided to be a Strawberry Grower.


Yesterday my dad and I took a walk and looked at the land that will be my future strawberry farm. Both of us talked about 3200 square meters- large land in front of where we stood. We will excavate a small area to make a pond for the light activities, plow and plant some beans to use them as a natural ferti­lizer, plant some bamboos for a better viewpoint before planting strawberry in October, and preparing other things we need for the farm. Just when I know that my land is ready, I am super happy. In this small area, I will invent all the little red fruits without putting chemical in at all.

At this moment, I am confidently say "I am a strawberry grower" and I will take a very good care of them from the beginning until they produce the beautiful strawberries at last for this first season. It seems like all of the resources and power I have right now are so supportive. I want everyone to be happy with my organic strawberries which I will hearty pluck the weed, make fresh manure, and closely look forward to see them grow up everyday. 

"Blogspot" will be our mediator to share the story of my Strawberry field.




Photo: my land, when it's a green rice farm.

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your suggestion... Very nice post and good information here... Thanks for posting that....

    Star Plus Dramas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome and i love that.. This is very unique thing you put on that post.. Thanks for sharing... More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say it was a great post for me its much unique & informative thing you put on that post.. Thanks for sharing... More

    ReplyDelete


You can also Like my Page on Facebook : Backyard Strawberry :D