20120715

the Miracle of the Beans (Preparing Soil for Strawberries)


I've planted Thua Pra ( beans) seeds 2 weeks ago. Aiming for reform the soil structure and increase all useful nutritions that help the strawberry grows well.

The land was divided into 27 long rows. I took care of 1 row and yes, a worker took all the rest. We had to dig into the soil with a spade through all the long row, then dropped the bean seeds, and covered them with the soil. Working under the sun was not easy. I was too tired digging the soil. My sweat poured down to my chin and when it got in the eyes, man, it was really bite. If all the labors can choose, They wouldn't want this enduring work, I guess.

Once we finished planting the bean seeds (It took 2 days long), the rain was pouring down, like a celebration for the beans to grow. I'm really happy that it's the rainy season now. So I don't have to water them by my self.

Watching the bean grows up is such joyful to me. From a white small seed, rooting into the soil, and putting forth their shoots. The more I saw the process, the more I could feel miracle. These small green plants are amazing. I can't believe that all the living things are combine with a super little particles. 


Let's see how the bean grows.










       The bean seeds
















      Chapping & Rooting 















       Slowly sprouting
















     The first leaf


















             Get stronger
























            I'm growing up












Well, why try to explain miracles to your kids when you can just have them plant a garden?




































No comments:

Post a Comment


You can also Like my Page on Facebook : Backyard Strawberry :D